Wednesday, December 30, 2020


 PIKA'S CORNER

Pika’s New Year's Resolutions


Hello friends and fans.  I want to wish you an  electrifying new year. I hope 2021 will be better for you and all of us.  I have started thinking about my new year’s resolutions and here is a list of what I hope to do in 2021.


-       First, I hope to lower my coffee intake to just 1 cup a day.  The electrifying effects of coffee are not good for me.

-       I will continue to use a mask all the time until the pandemic is resolved; and I will tell all my friends and fans to continue to use a mask and be safe.

-       I will be getting my vaccine as soon as I can and I will post it on Facebook, Insta, Snapchat and Tick Tock for all my fans to see.  I want my fans not to feel scared to get vaccinated. It is the right thing to do folks!

-       I will continue to do Tai-Chi and Yoga to stay Zen.  This helps me be calm during these difficult times.

-       I also want to stay away from Pocky Sticks.  I need to stay healthy and watch my weight to look good on screen.

-       I’m hoping I can make a sequel to the Detective Pikachu Movie.  My fans miss me and they would be delighted!

-       On the romantic side, I’m hoping to go on a “hot date” with Hello Kitty once it’s safe. I met her on the red carpet during the Oscars last year.  Our worlds collided and sparks flew. 

-       And last but not least, I hope to be next to Hello Kitty-under the mistletoe next Christmas! 

     HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!



 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment