Sunday, July 11, 2021

On my way to Tokyo


Hello Mr. Pikachu. Welcome to the Pokemon Network once again.


Thank you for having me. It's a pleasure to be here.


Mr. Pikachu, what have you been doing lately now that things are opening up. Your fans want to know.


I have been asked by the Pokemon Network to report on the Tokyo Olympics and interview the athletes and take pictures. It's going to be electric!!


That's wonderful Mr. Pikachu. I can't wait to see who you get to interview and what sports you get to cover. It should be very exciting!


I have invited my fair lady, Ms. Hello Kitty, to join me in Tokyo. It will be a time to enjoy ourselves and remember while I cover the Olympic Games. We are planning to have a wonderful time together!


Oh Mr. Pikachu, that is great! We had heard about your hush-hush relationship with Ms. Hello Kitty. I guess it is no longer hush-hush, is it?


Our electric-current attraction has become stronger and now we can't deny it. Our fans need to know the truth. Ms. Hello Kitty and I are an item.


That is great news! Please say hello to Ms. Hello Kitty from us at the Pokemon Network.

So Mr. Pikachu, what are your favorite Olympic sports?


I personally enjoy watching Judo, Karate and Fencing, but I will be a good host to Ms. Hello Kitty and I'll take her to see the Swimming, Equestrian and Gymnastics competitions. Those are her favorites. I have to earn some brownie points with Ms. Hello Kitty so that our relationship maintains its spark. You understand that, don't you?


Off course Mr. Pikachu. You are a smart cookie. No wonder you are so famous and loved by all your fans; and I'm sure Ms. Hello Kitty will appreciate your effort.

So, which athlete would you like to interview the most?


I'm hoping to interview Simon Biles. Ms. Hello Kitty and I would love to meet her. She is a wonderful athlete.


That would be a great interview Mr. Pikachu. Well, thank you very much for coming to the Pokemon Network. We look forward to seeing your reporting from Tokyo.


Thank you for having me. I want to say hi to all my fans. I look forward to reporting from Tokyo so they can be informed during the Olympics.

Stay safe and stay electric! Good Bye.














1 comment:

  1. Wow, Tokyo and congratulations Mr Pikachui I hope you and miss hello kitty have a wonderful life together.

    ReplyDelete