Monday, November 22, 2021

Thanksgiving Plans

 


Thanksgiving is around the corner and I have plans with my fair lady, Ms. Hello Kitty. I will be fixing a nice Thanksgiving dinner and it will be a big surprise. My Ms. Hello Kitty doesn't have any idea of my plan to cook a full meal. She thinks that I cannot cook at all. I told her that we might be eating Frozen Pizza and that we are very, very busy to plan and cook a meal.  

What Ms. Hello Kitty doesn't know is that I've been taking private cooking lessons for months from Iron Chef "Bobby Flay", a personal friend of mine.  For Thanksgiving Dinner I will cook a full meal of turkey, mash potatoes with three different cheeses, green beans, stuffing, cranberry sauce and fresh rolls. For dessert, the "pièce de résistance", my home made pumpkin pie. Delicious!! 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment