Sunday, February 13, 2022

Pika's Corner: Babysitting Mini Piks

 



My sister dropped off my nephew, Mini Piks, for me to babysit.  It's my first time babysitting this little Pokemon and I am nervous, so I'm calling backup.  I thought to ask my fair lady, Ms. Hello Kitty to teach me and help me with this rambunctious little one.  Her first advice was to put Mini Piks on a schedule for eating and napping.  That sounded like a good advice until I tried to enforce it on Mini Piks.  What a disaster! Little Mini Piks is a bit mischievous, he runs around non stop and he does not want to listen to me.  I'm so exhausted. This business of babysitting is a LOT of work.  Also, my fair lady did not have pity on me.  She left me alone so I'm now sinking in quick sand.  Wish me luck, I hope to survive this little Mini Picks.

2 comments: