Sunday, December 11, 2022

My slight "Candy Crush" addiction

 


Before the pandemic I used to play Candy Crash occasionally, but during COVID I started playing it more often. All of a sudden, I spent more and more time playing this game because I was bored, at home and more and more bored.  One day during a zoom chat with friends they asked me what had I done over the weekend. I said I had played Candy Crash and had nothing else of substance to say. I started getting a little worried about it. Soon after, I had a terrible nightmare where the Candy Donuts were crushing me and hitting me hard.  I woke up in a panic.  Was I addicted to Candy Crush? Me, my wonderful self, addicted to a game?  Nooooooo!!!!  The next morning I went "Cold Turkey" and deleted every game app on my phone.  GAME OVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment