Friday, September 6, 2024

When Siri Attempted to go to College




This summer I was taking a class about Marine Biology at the local college.  One day while in class I heard out of the blue - "May I interject about crabs?", and to my surprise it was Siri in my phone.
I quickly responded with "Siri, I'm not talking to you". A couple minutes later the teacher said "I thought I heard a phone" and she looked a bit annoyed.  I was astounded! I tried to keep my cool. 

To my surprise, Siri had been listening to the lecture and was attempting to help me in class. It was unwanted help but also entertaining. I don't think Siri can tell the difference between talking to me and responding to other voices she hears in class. This experience was an eye opener for me and my friends. Even though Siri makes silly mistakes, I still love her!!






 

1 comment: